Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Flu shot


Mandatory Flu shot…


3 simple words that killed my weekend. I was ordered to get my flu shot Wednesdays of last week, Thursday I woke up with a 102.3 temp and felt like someone hit my ass with a truck. Wooot? I think not, seeing as this last weekend was a 4 day weekend. So now I am still in the depths of sickness but I am back at work and doing great things.

Mr. and I had plans to go camping all weekend, didn’t happen due to my sickness (SORRY BABY). Never the less we had a wonderful time and he made me feel a lot better.  

I have a new blog design that I will be putting up around October 20th so be on the lookout for that.

Nothing big to update on as of yet, some amazing things could be in the works for me though J

No comments:

Post a Comment