Sunday, January 6, 2013

Time for school

Good morning all <3

I have been racking my brain the last 3 months about what I should go back to school for. I have read up on everything that has ever interested me shared it with my Mr. and even talked to my mom about it. After all this time I have finally decided where I want to go with life. I plan on starting this year and by time I get out of the military in 2017 I should have my masters. Then I will continue until I have a PHD. That will take at least until 2020. 

So here is what I want to accomplish. A major in SOCIOLOGY and a minor in PSYCHOLOGY.

My plan is to work with the wounded warriors foundation. Or I want to work with families of military men and women. I know its a far off goal but in one way of form its what I have been wanting to do all my life. I just finally narrowed my true wants down and now I am putting it into action.


  And another little branch off of life. I had really REALLY REALLY been wanting a new web design for my blog but due to the timing and a lot of family issues I couldn't pay for the one I had wanted. So I just wanted to put a huge THANK YOU out to Utterly Chaotic Design. I have worked with her before and she really is the bees knees. And she is by far the best (and cheapest) graphic artist  in the blog world. So please go check her out if you are thinking about a new look. I am going to save as much as I can to get a design from her for my birthday gift to myself. 

1 comment: