Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Sometimes shit happens


Sometimes shit happens and you can’t change it…this time frankly I don’t want to.
Turns out Mr. is now on limited duty for 6+ months because of his fractured legs. SHIT! Why the hell would I be happy about this? Well that means he won’t be leaving for his special job for over 6 months.  I wouldn’t be happy if I didn’t know he secretly doesn’t want to go. I know him and I know when he says “Think positive maybe I will fail from the school and not have to go.” In a joking voice. I KNOW  he really has no intentions on leaving. We have been talking about the outcome of me getting stationed with him or in another country, hell even being as far as California might suck (it would be better than another country though). I just really want him to be happy and safe. I fear him going on this job. It really makes me sad to think about.

 

Also I am in a really happy mood and have been for well over 4 days now. Maybe it’s the fact I have a long weekend coming up OR maybe it’s something else. Not sure what it is however I do know it’s a welcomed change from my depressed self.

Talked to my mom today and she told me how my family is doing. My baby cousin turns 6 this month and I am so sad I won’t be home to celebrate with my family. I plan on sending home some bomb ass gifts though.

1 comment:

  1. Aw! I hope all works out for the both of you. :) sending lots of love & wishes your way!

    ReplyDelete