Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday is for lovers

Its Friday!



What does this mean? Well; it means that I will be staying at a beautiful B&B tonight with Mr. Plus we will be having dinner at a really nice place that serves all you can eat crab legs. The Mr.’s favorite food. Why? Because the 19th was Mr.’s 25th birthday!

 

I even got a new dress for the occasion.

 
I think its adorable. I am pretty excited about tonights events.
Let me tell you about my little surpise! Mr. and I will arrive at the crab place around 6pm then I will have the staff sing and bring him out cake. I have already called and asked if they could make him the winter dessert (bread pudding with cranberrry cinimon sauce). They only make it Oct-Jan, they have aggreed to it!
Then we will arrive at the B&B around 7:30-8:00 where a chilled bottle of champagne, sweetish chocolate, 4 dozen roses, and a small cake with the candles lit and awaiting him.  
Am I good or what!



No comments:

Post a Comment