Thursday, September 20, 2012

Well hello!


Well let’s kick this thing off with a few tidbits of information!


1. I am in the process of getting a beautiful blog design. I know how amazing this "comes with blog" design looks....right?

2. I have been blogging for over 5 years now. This is my 3rd blog.

3. I am so hungry I could eat a horse or some mcnuggets…yeah mcnuggests sound wonderful.

4. I am on a diet so no mcnuggets for me.

5. I am going on a big adventure this weekend!

6. I am already tired of numbering shit.

 

My real name is unimportant so you can call me Hope, and the Mr. can be called just that…Mr .

I will post our love story sometime soon so  you can ohhhh and awww about it ;)  most of the people following me from my old blog already know our story so I will keep short but if you do want all the details PLEASE just let me know and I will make a more elaborate post.

 

I will try and have a post every day, no promises I do lead a very busy life…or I might just want to take a nap instead. Do feel free to contact me via email!
Sorry my first post was such an uneventful one...I promise to have better ones soon.

1 comment: