Saturday, September 29, 2012

Update

Hello everyone!
I had a wonderful weekend! The B&B Mr. and I went to was AMAZING! When we got into our room they had rose petals leading to the bed room and then to the bathroom with tea lights all over the room, then when we got to the bedroom they sat up a table with a bunch of balloons and a cake that said “HAPPY BIRTHDAY _____.”  To say the least Mr. was surprised.  After checking in we went to a lovely dinner that was SO GOOD. They had black truffle mac and cheese that was to die for!

 
-----------ONE WEEK LATER-----------

Sorry it took so long for me to get this post up. This week has been SO horrible. Well let me start out with the worst news. The Mr. went to the Dr this week because he has had really bad shin splints for a while and decided to get them checked out. Turns out he has MULTIPUL stress fractures in both legs. Go figure. I have a had hip issues and fractures so I KNOW the pain he is in but I honestly don’t see how he can walk. Even the Dr talked about putting him in a wheelchair for a while.  Shit…

 Then we had some issues at the barracks and we were pretty much on lock Monday-Thursday. Fun shit right?
Now it is Saturday and I had a great Friday night with my friends. Mr. is off at a rugby game (that I begged him not to go to!) and I am about to have some  duty…fun. At least I am only on for a few hours. I should be finding out my next duty station very soon! By Nov 27th.
I am so very excited, yet scared. The Mr. and I have been having chats about getting married, none of them in serious context but I know we have both thought about it. However the next 3 years will be changed if we do. Instead of him going on his 3 year trip he would stay where he is or get stationed with me. Being in a duel military relationship can really be a big pain in the ass lol.
 
Welp thats all for now <3


No comments:

Post a Comment